HP LaserJet 1200 printer driver
The HP LaserJet 1200 printer is a low-cost laser printer that offers personal computer users better print quality at better speed. To enjoy the full functionality of your laser printer, ensure that you install the latest HP LaserJet 1200 printer drivers.
HP LaserJet 1200 System/Software Requirements
OS Required: Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT 4.0, Apple MacOS 8.6 or later
Software Included: Driver and Utilities
Installing HP LaserJet 1200 Printer Driver
When you buy the HP LaserJet 1200 printer, you are also given a driver CD that contains the necessary drivers required to run the printer. To install the drivers, just perform the following steps:
1. Connect the printer to your Windows computer.
2. Insert the driver CD in your CD/DVD-ROM.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Computer users who are upgrading to HP LaserJet 1200 should delete the drivers of their previous HP printer before installing HP LaserJet 1200 printer drivers. Uninstalling installed drivers is an easy process and can be completed using the built-in Driver Manager utility. To achieve this, perform the steps listed below.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Device Manager.
2. In the Device Manager window, double-click Printers.
3. Double-click your old printer.
4. Click the Driver tab.
5. Click the Uninstall tab, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
After you’ve removed the drivers of your old printer, unplug it from your computer, plug-in your new HP LaserJet 1200 printer, and then install its drivers using the driver CD that was included in the purchase.
Installing HP LaserJet 1200 printer drivers without the driver CD
In case you’ve lost the driver CD, you can download the latest HP LaserJet 1200 Printer driver from our page. Just check the link below and download the latest driver.
Perform the following simple steps to download HP LaserJet 1200 printer driver from our website:
1. Visit http://www.getdriversnow.com/hewlett-packard and look for HP LaserJet 1200 printer driver.
2. Click on the driver download link at the bottom of the page.
3. Save the .exe file on your desktop.
4. Double-click the .exe file and follow the onscreen instructions.
10/09/2011 - 13:34SoundMAX, Sound Cards
10/10/2011 - 10:08Sound Cards, Intel
10/10/2011 - 10:46USB, Microsoft
10/10/2011 - 11:07Video Adapters, nVIDIA
10/10/2011 - 19:05Video Adapters, nVIDIA
10/10/2011 - 19:24Motherboards, nVIDIA
10/10/2011 - 19:46Motherboards, nVIDIA
10/10/2011 - 20:27ATI Technologies Inc., Video Adapters
10/10/2011 - 21:01Printers, Canon
10/13/2011 - 21:29Realtek, Network Adapters
DF SEO Contest Results Placeholder