When it comes to graphic cards, PC users trust only one name: nVIDIA. nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 GPUs provide cost-effective, high-quality graphics to PC users.
However, to enjoy the feature-rich graphics technology that these Nvidia graphic cards provide, it is necessary that you use the latest nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 drivers.
nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 GPUs – An overview
• Multi-display technology
• Acccuview Antialiasing technology
• Lightspeed Memory Architecture II
• Memory Bandwidth: 6.4GB/Sec
• Maximum Memory: 64MB
• Fill rate: 1.1 Billion Texels/Sec
• Triangles per Second: 34 Million
The name of the nVIDIA GeForce MX 440 driver is ForceWare Release 90 driver. This driver is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows XP Media Center Edition operating systems.
How to install the latest nVIDIA GeForce MX 440 drivers
To install the latest nVIDIA GeForce MX 440 driver, first perform the following two steps:
1. Open the Internet Browser and visit http://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html
2. Select Download Drivers and then click GeForce Drivers
Next, you can choose either the Automatic Driver Detection or Manual Driver Search option to install the latest driver. Both these methods are discussed below.
Automatic Driver Detection
Automatic Driver Detection uses nVIDIA GPU Reader to identify the GPU installed on your system and locate the latest GeForce MX 440 drivers. This option is especially helpful when you are not aware of the version of nVIDIA GPU installed on your computer.
The specifications for nVIDIA GPU Reader are:
Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, Media Center, 2003, XP, and 2000.Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7 and higher with Java installed or a Mozilla-based browser (Netscape, Firefox, etc.) with Java installed (Java 1.6 or higher) or Google Chrome with Java installed.
To install the latest driver using Automatic Driver Detection, perform the following steps:
1. Click the AUTO-DETECT YOUR GPU button under Automatic Driver Detection.
2. Select the Install button in the GPU Reader install window.3. GPU reader will now automatically scan your computer and locate the latest GeForce MX 440 driver.
Manual Driver Search
To install the latest GeForce MX 440 driver using this option, perform the following steps:
1. In the Manual Driver Search box fill in the necessary information about your graphic card, operating system, and preferred language using the corresponding drop-down menus.
2. Next, click the START SEARCH button.
3. Click the Agree & Download button to download the displayed driver.
4. Select the location where you want to save the .exe file and then click the Save button.
5. Run the .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest driver.